Using DPA DEMO includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications.
- You will not access DPA using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use DPA to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of DPA, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other DPA functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Please remember that all data within the DPA System is only DEMO data which is generated using data generate tools and/or collected from public sites on the Internet. DPA is not responsible for any similarities of personal data (if such exists) and guaranties that 3rd parties proprietary information is not used (addresses lookup lists, bank account numbers, company names, product names, etc.).
The DPA systems cannot be held responsible for any data and content uploaded by DEMO users. If you face any unappropriated content, please notify us and it will be removed at once.